Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend in Abilene!

Nonna turned 90 this past week so we made the trek out to Abilene to celebrate! Uncle Jack Key came in from San Fran too, but unfortunately Karen and Rebeca couldn't join him too. Julie also come in late last night from Lubbock to visit too! We had a good weekend just visiting and relaxing. Donna gave me some of Matt's baby clothes that she had saved as well as his Beatrice Potter china, so cute!! Its a plate, bowl, cup, mug, and bank. The clothes are little outfits as well as some shoes/booties. I cant wait to put Zach in them all and compare to pics of Matthew! Aunt Julie gave Zach some bath time things too! All in all, a nice weekend with the family!


I had my second glucose test on Friday. It sucked way more than the first as it was on an empty stomach and the orange stuff was double the size and concentration! Plus I had to give blood four times. Ouchie. I did talk to my nurse practitioner while I was there and she said I "barely failed" the first one, whatever that's worth, so I am hoping maybe I will pass this one! I should find out Monday or Tuesday....will let you know.

Well, we ordered pizza....the guy just called, he is lost. Man, I am ready for a house that can always be found by the delivery people! SHEEESH!

Here are a couple of pics with the fam from before we headed out....














2 comments:

  1. you look so cute! i am glad you had a nice weekend. can't wait to see you this weekend :) love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that adorable belly! I'm sorry about the results of your test... fingers crossed that this second one has better news. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html