Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's me!

A couple of pics from me after church on Sunday. I love this top too (thanks Kerri!) It accentuates the belly nicely! So yep, this is what I look like entering the 3rd trimester. I think I look pretty normal, but a couple of people have commented like, "You are ONLY 7 months!" Sheesh, I wasn't a small woman to begin with but c'mon people! I am not huge either! Just right.....although I can't sleep for crud these days and apparently I snore now. I even asked my doctor about it. She assured me about 95% of women start snoring when they get later into their pregnancies but it will go away after Zach is here. I know Matt will be happy!

3 comments:

  1. You do look great in that shirt! And I think you look just perfect...glowing and happy!!! I started snoring too when I was pg and yes you will stop snoring once Zach gets here bc you won't be sleeping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too cute! i cannot wait to get the big round belly as you can see from my 20 week pic on the blog where it looks like i am not even 1 second pregnant! they do say that black is slimming, but come on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful! can't wait to see you saturday. love you.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html