Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Updates!

Hello world!

Today I had my monthly appointment...I will be 30 weeks on Friday! Holy moly! Now I will start going in every 2 weeks until 36 weeks and then I will go weekly. I can't believe how quickly time is passing! With Christmas in the mix, time is just flying by! Everything looked good today. Only gained a few pounds which I thought was pretty good considering its been less than a week since Thanksgiving! Still measuring a little bit ahead so we will do another ultrasound around 35 weeks to get a better idea of Zach's size. If he is too big, I guess we talk about inducing early? We shall see! I am excited to get a peek at him again though in a few weeks! I cant wait to meet him!

In other updates...I didn't get to properly post last week, it is confirmed that Ginny is having a So excited for Ginny and Jeff! I know mini Ginny and Zach are going to be the best of friends just like their mommies! :-) Or perhaps more than that one day! Ginny and I will make great MIL!

And lastly...my shower is on Saturday! So excited! I know that will really make things even MORE real! Not sure where we will put everything as the hutch is not due in until the end of the month still. But I guess we will find somewhere. Just feeling so blessed and excited and ready to be at this point! I am loving the ride!

4 comments:

  1. just the thought of being a MIL is quite unnerving!!! that puts the having a baby deal in a whole new light!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that everything is going well with the pregnancy! 30 weeks soon, wow. Keep having fun with it, I love your enthusiasm. Happy shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! 30 weeks! it has flown by!!! I am looking forward to Saturday :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a previous comment you posted, I looked full term with both of my boys when I was only 7mths along. Alora, totally different story (the little princess). I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html