Monday, November 19, 2007

Turkey and Jingle Bells

Is it really Thanksgiving week already? Where has the year gone? After Thanksgiving, I think time is going to be flying by and we will be that much closer to holding little Zachary in our arms! We have our shower in 2 weeks and I cannot wait! I am blessed by a bunch of wonderful friends for making it all happen. I think that is when things will be really be real! Can you believe that at 28 weeks I still have issues believing this could be true?

Anyway, I have a list of things to get done, none of which I have completed yet. Christmas shopping, nursery preparation, childbirth classes, etc etc etc!

But I am loving this time of year (minus the 80 degree heat). Enjoying Christmas music, getting excited to decorate (or delegate, Matt may be doing some more of the actual decorating this year), and all the general merriment that goes along with Christmas. Especially I love church at this time of the year. Looking through the bulletin on Sunday had me excited and reflecting. As we approach the celebration of our Lord and Savior's birth, I am all the more humbled by the miracle of God's son, and the miracle of our own son that He created! He is wonderful!

Ok, need to make dinner. Tonight we are having a Company's Comin casserole. Delish and so tasty if you ever want a quick and easy dinner! They are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html