Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Updates

I feel better today.  Thank you all for indulging my vent and for those of you that commented.  It is always nice to know that other people have crappy days too.  I kid, I kid...kinda ;-)


I had an especially good lunch today.  I got my 25lbs charm today at weight watchers.  Made me smile.  About 1/2 way to go now, and somehow that doesn't seem as impossible as it did a few weeks ago.  I love emailing Matt and calling my mom after every weigh in.  They have been SO supportive and I appreciate all their encouragement.  Thinking I can definitely hit 30lbs before I go to the beach.  Just hope I don't do too much damage with a week of vacation but luckily I will have mom there with me to keep me on track!

I ended up ordering 2 bathing suits from Lime Ricki.  (Rachel, that is where the one you liked is from and one of the ones I ordered.  Ill post how it is when it comes in!)  They had free shipping on Tuesday and I found a 10% off coupon online so I just went for it.

And after a week off of running due to Matt working late and his guys' trip, I am back on track.  I went Monday and today and getting back in the groove.  I ran 3.2 tonight in 35min.  Slower than I have been but DANG, it is still HOT OUTSIDE.  I have book club tomorrow so perhaps I will get up in the morning.  It always just looks so dark outside....and the bed is SO comfy!

Hope every one's hump day was good today.  I am moving on and looking forward to Thursday!



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how your swimsuit is! I looked on the site and they all look so cute online...you'll have to let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tempreture of the tropical area is as high as 24, the humidity is almost 100%. There are numerous trees and various attractive little creatures, which will make your wholesale wedding dresses distinctive than others.

    The garder Alex Rubel tells us that there have been held three Flower girl dresses in the rainforest, there are still many new people booking their wedding here. Everyone want to have a speacil memory in the forest, they have expect the Wedding Jackets in a different area to have a special experience.
    People like close to nature, Top Organza Wedding Dress which made the rainforest becomes an excellent place to get married. The rainforest are not boring at all, you can close to various animals.

    Actully, the level of closing to animals has left the Lace wedding dresses
    of curious of the local “residents”. For they always go to inspect when there are cocktail parties. A fox go to attend the first wedding here which made the wedding interesting, and everyone like it very much. So why not try to have your Halter Wedding Dresses
    in the tropical rainforest and leave a special memory in your life.
    In regards to currently trend of wedding ceremony, in addition to Tropical Wedding, let’s take Switzerland as an example.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html