Monday, July 11, 2011

free fun

did a little research, found a little park, had a picnic lunch...and had 3 sleeping little boys on the way home!  love that! although we need to go earlier the next time, the slides in the playground were all too hot to go down!  darn houston heat!!





All was well until it was diaper changing time....the poor little one has got this diaper rash/chaffing going on??  It was some awful crying going on.  I am not sure how to get rid of it?  It really looks more like chaffing now than diaper rash.  Anyone ever dealt with this before??  Help!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love the free fun! Caleb's had a diaper rash after a lot of swim park time - prob just all the wet diapers. He gets red, not bumpy, so to me it seems more chaffing like. Not sure if thats what your little man has. I don't have miracle cures - I swear by Boudreaux's Butt paste. My doc has also recommended sitz (sp?) baths, and a mixture of maalox and I think she said baking soda, but I'd double check that. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html