Monday, July 18, 2011

Rainy day cure

What will chase the rainy day blues away??  Why, some little rainbow cupcakes!! :)  I recently pinned a similar type of these cheery treats and I the boys haven't been able to stop thinking about them since!

I didn't really have a plan,  so we just colored our batter and spooned it in layer upon layer.  Since cupcakes are fairly small, they didn't come out in even layers, but they still look great!  It was a great activity for Z and I to do during quiet time while Mark is napping.  You be the judge...but I think he enjoyed it!






So go on, make some rainbow cupcakes.  Your kids will think you are super cool!  And don't worry, Markey will get to enjoy his later too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yumm! What's better than a cute little cupcake face ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html