Sunday, July 17, 2011

American Tail?

Anyone remember if this is a good movie?  It's showing free this week at a movie theatre by us and wondering if the boys would like it....it is rated G.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  I kept the boys very busy while Matt was out of town on his guys trip!  :)  We played with Katie, hit the bounce house and Mickey D's, hung out with Grammy and popsie, walks, swim lessons, etc!   Made for some tired boys and mommy! :)

And it is officially less than a month away to the beach house trip, yippee!!

1 comment:

  1. I know I loved it as a kid but I think there may have been some kind of scary parts . . .so depends how you think they'd do with that. I think the cats if I remember back :)

    And YAY for vacation getting closer!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html