Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Countdown

12 days until vacation!  We have the countdown calendar going on at home and Zachary reminds me every day to "change the number" :)  I think we are all ready!

And that gives me 12 days to really stick to ww.  I think I have been in a slump this past week and a half and time to get refocused.  I have been on program for 12 weeks now and I think I hit a mini plateau. It is hard sometimes to stay motivated when you think about how much more you need to lose...but I am still proud of what I have done so far!

Not much else going on....this is my last week in my building before we move downtown this weekend.  I have worked in the galleria area for 10 years, it will be weird to be back downtown.  Only part of it I am looking forward to is going to the gym.  I ran tonight after a week off and too darn hot heat...BRUTAL.  Working out in a nice air conditioned gym could be nice....

That's all new with me, what is new with you? :)

2 comments:

  1. According to the law, a wedding dress offen have two steps. The new couple must sign in the registration office to register a marriage. This is usually held in the workday, participants also include the wittness of marriage , family members and close friends. Then the bride and
    bridal online shop will choose another place to host weddings, which offen on saturdays. A special ceremony held outside is also popular. Some couples chose only parties to celebrate.
    “The currently trend of wedding ceremony is that the new couples want to have fewer guests while they can spend a pleasant moments, tastes a high-qulity banquet and also have a rule on the wearing ”.said by Blair , a wholesale wedding dresses planner in switzerland.
    As one of the first wedding planer of the country, Blair have organized and planned the weddings for 12 working years. As far as Blair have concerned, a sucessful wedding has its secret. “ the most important thing is that the new Lace wedding dressescan have their dream came true. They can give a schedule to make clear the activities for the guests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures!

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html