Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Countdown

12 days until vacation!  We have the countdown calendar going on at home and Zachary reminds me every day to "change the number" :)  I think we are all ready!

And that gives me 12 days to really stick to ww.  I think I have been in a slump this past week and a half and time to get refocused.  I have been on program for 12 weeks now and I think I hit a mini plateau. It is hard sometimes to stay motivated when you think about how much more you need to lose...but I am still proud of what I have done so far!

Not much else going on....this is my last week in my building before we move downtown this weekend.  I have worked in the galleria area for 10 years, it will be weird to be back downtown.  Only part of it I am looking forward to is going to the gym.  I ran tonight after a week off and too darn hot heat...BRUTAL.  Working out in a nice air conditioned gym could be nice....

That's all new with me, what is new with you? :)

1 comment:

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html