Saturday, June 11, 2011

Meal Planning

I usually cook about 3-4 times a week.  The other 3-4 nights we eat our leftovers and Fridays...well, that's pizza night!  I have a pretty good selection of go-to meals, but eventually, those get old too.

I got an email today from a Groupon type service and today's buy was 50% off a meal planning service.  It was about $20 for 6 months of the service.  Every Thursday you would get a list of meals that you could chose from.  After selecting your meals, you get a print out of the grocery list, recipe, etc. It is supposed to cut down on the guess work of meals, costs, time, etc.

Do you or anyone you know use this kind of service? Does it really help you with your grocery costs and meal planning?  I am kind of interested since it is only $20 but curious how it actually works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html