Monday, October 11, 2010

Shabby Chic Pumpkins

I found this frame at goodwill for a few dollars...originally it was gold and housed some lovely little floral prints ;-) Originally my plan was just to paint the frame and put pictures of the boys in it since it had such a nice mat, but then I decided why not pumpkins for the fall?

So after "shabbying" up the frame with paint and sandpaper, I cut out some pumpkins, added a little distressed ink and some more paper for the background....and here ya go, some original shabby chic pumpkin art for our guest bedroom! :)




Go Check out More cool crafts!:


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap   up           party!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute! Great way to reuse something and decorate for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! It looks amazing and works really well.

    Kimra
    http://crafty-cove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html