Monday, October 4, 2010

Ivory, black, lavender, navy, maroon, sky blue, brown, black, and blue!!

Those were the colors of all the bridesmaid dresses I have from the last 8 years!! Ginny, Roxanne, Jenny, Kari, Amy, Susan, Allison, Rachel, and now Kelly! :)

It was a busy weekend and I am still tired.....but it was a lovely wedding weekend for my oldest friend. The bride looked beautiful, the party was great, and most importantly, these 2 people who are so in love are now happily married!!!

Here are a couple pics from the weekend, the rest I am uploading onto smugmug! Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Thanks for posting pictures! You and Kelly look GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html