Monday, March 28, 2011

Wreathy Goodness

One of my other Canton goodies came from visiting the Paul Michael Company.  They are this very cool home decor store that is always at the Nutcracker Market and now has a store in Canton!  In the back of the store, the designers were busy making these very cool mesh wreaths!  I wanted one, but after a day of full on shopping, I wasn't really in the mood to spend $70+ to have one made for me.  But as it happens, they sell the supplies and were more than happy to give a quick tutorial on how to make your own.  The wreath form was $10 and the mesh like $7.  I picked up a couple of picks on sale at Michael's at home...and here is the final lovliness!  It's big and springy and I love it!



One cool feature is that everything is just wired/twisted in so it would be so easy to change it up!  Can't wait to see what the rest of the ladies come up with!

Linking up!

5 comments:

  1. I think this is my all time favorite wreath I have seen. I adore it. Going to feature it on my CraftOManiac FB page. WELL DONE. winks-jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I totally love this! Going to Round Top this weekend . .. Ack! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!!! Very cute!

    Found you through Craft-O-Maniac!

    livingcraftilyeverafter.blogspot.com

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So crafty my friend. Wish I could get your crafty ability.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html