Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring/Easter Mantle

Over the weekend since we had some down time, I was able to do some crafting again!  Finally able to put together my Spring Mantle!

For my mantle I got to use the old window frame and a floral/egg garland I bought while in Canton.  Matt was a little hesitant when I put the window up there at first but once he saw the whole thing....I think he liked it ;-)  I knew the window needed a little something in it so I ended up making this super easy no sew/no hot glue burlap wreath!  Seriously, it took like 20 minutes and I love the way it looks!



Am loving having all this springy goodness up!  It just brightens up the whole house!

Linking up...go check out some crafty goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html