Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Home Again, home again, jiggity jig!

We had a wonderful little weekend tucked away in small town Texas.  The lake house was beautiful, the company was excellent and the shopping was oh so fun!  I am anxious for St. Patty's to pass so I can start busting out all the Easter decor I bought! :)  We all had such a great time and definitely will have a girls trip again like this planned in our future.

What was even sweeter, was coming home to my little critters that missed me OH so much.  I think on Monday Markey hardly let me put him down and the Z Man told me how he was "happy again now that you are home from your mommy's meeting".  Oh yeah, and the hubs was pretty happy to see me too! :)

All and all it was a really wonderful trip and I got lots of treasures.  There was something for everyone for sure out there!

here are a couple pics of all our fun!



1 comment:

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html