Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 12th

LIGHTS! Zach LOVES them!! We had some lights hung lining the house today and Zach was MESMERIZED watching them go up. He sat in the front window and the upstairs window just watching. And then tonight, before we went to pick up our pizza, we drove through the neighborhood for almost an hour...Z was chattering the whole time. "More, More, More! Santa, lights, pretty, car" etc etc etc. So sweet. He didnt even want to come home. I think we are going to go to Prestonwood one of these nights. He is going to LOVE that! :)


Oh, and I got all the Christmas cards addressed and stuffed! You should see them in the mail soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html