Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Decisions, Decisions...

Wow, I am actually at a point where I am discussing Baby Shower dates and Bedding! I have been surfing bedding for probably about 2 years now...and now I finally know and I am having a little boy in February who needs a room decorated!!

So...........now the hard part, which is "The One"??

I have been eyeing this one at Pottery Barn Kids for awhile now. I am usually not a huge PBK person because I'm not a huge "quilt" person, but this is so cute! It's on sale so I went to check it out at lunch today at the Galleria. Had a great sales lady named Lisa help me out too. It's called Animals on Parade. I went ahead and bought the quilt, sham, bumpers, and valance. I just really like the way it looks all put together, so sweet! And looks good with white furniture which I like! I can return it within 60 days...I think that works cause surely I will have decided by shower time!

I also like this one by bebe star. It called Monkeying Around. Quite similar with the gingham but all monkeys. This one has a 90 day return policy so I may just order it and compare.

Mom really likes this one...and I have seen it in person and it's cute too! It's a much brighter and bolder nursery though! But I can imagine it being a little boy's room after the crib too. It's called Paradise. It also has a giraffe in it which Matt really likes.

If you can't tell, I like jungle/animal themes! Allows for me to incorporate the hippos and giraffes and such! Mom and I are going shopping the weekend of the 29th so we will see what else we find out there! YIPPEE!

2 comments:

  1. All great choices! I love the animal theme. I guess I would vote for the PBK one b/c it has different animals, but the others are so cute that it's hard to pick one over another. How much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! I especially like the Paradise one, because of the bolder look (and the giraffe, too!)
    Let me know when you want to go look around some more... I would love to come!
    hope you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html