Thursday, September 13, 2007

BOO!

Ugh, so "The Denatos" are the final 2 of BB8. Blah. Who even wants to watch the final episode now? Oh well, I guess they actually did play the best. I knew when it was down to the final 6 (Eric, Jess, Jamika, Zach, Dani and Evil) and people were still pairing up with the Denatos in alliance that this was the most obvious outcome. There were so many opportunities to break them up and no one had the guts to try until it was too late. Duh people, if you actually even made it to the final 3 with them, the odds are totally against you! Annoying. Maybe one day I will be a BB contestant and show people how to really play ;-) J/K...I want to be on the Amazing Race first! :-)

1 comment:

  1. homegirl, i can't believe you are almost to the half way point! amazing! don't get my started on the donatos. watch for a post on my blog today re: same.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html