Monday, September 24, 2007

Family Fun!

We had a great weekend with the fam at my Aunt's ranch in Palestine. As always, it was good to see all the cousins and their kiddos too! The kids had gotten since the wedding...they are now 7, 5, 4 and 2! I cant believe it the wedding was the last time I had seen Laura, Megan, Kelly and Courtney! Where does the time go??

Jane and Ken have built an awesome boat dock/deck and bought a fabulous pontoon boat, so we spent a lot of the weekend fishing, sunning, eating, and just generally chilling on the boat or deck. Good times were had by all! So anyway, it was fun...I need to get some pics from Jane to show off the crew!! My Dad and Jane's cousin Gary and his wife and daughter were there too...they had not seen each other in almost 30 years! We left with the plan to do this more often, its halfway between Dallas and Houston so works well for us all!

Well, we have a busy week ahead. Book Club tomorrow night, painter coming to give a quote and hopefully start soon, Matt's b-day on Thursday, BIG 20 week scan on Friday (cant wait to see our little man again!!!), Saturday-hair appt (FINALLY) and shopping with mom....whew, I am tired already. At least Monday is over, for that I am thankful!

1 comment:

  1. hey homegirl! sounds like life is flying by for you! before you know it, baby zach will be here with all of us! i'll be seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html