Tuesday, September 11, 2007

When it Rains, it Pours!

Ah well, just when we came back from a fabulous vaca....we get smacked with the realities of life!! Sunday we come home to a leak in our front entry closet and plumbing and a little water damage to deal with. Plumbers cant come out til Thursday which is annoying. Thankfully, my dad is great and is going to come over and be here when Matt and I cant since we just got back from a week off work. I am just hoping it is not something SUPER serious and we can get back in the swing of getting the house ready for sale soon. Then to top it all off today.........I got in a wreck on the way to dinner with my DZ girls! I wasn't on the phone, wasn't doing make-up, wasn't doing anything wrong at all...just wanted to get around a car and totally misjudged the distance. I dented in her bumper and scratched her car but nothing MAJOR I guess. Of course Blue Bessie fared just fine! I think I should rename her Blue Bessie the Invincible! She survives everything!

So anyway...........such is life I guess, right? ARGH!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you need to get in a better wreck so the insurance will total your car and you have to get a new one! i am so evil! ha ha! i'm glad you are ok, though. rob was just in another wreck (shock, i know) and his car was totaled. he is excited becuase they are paying more than it is worth - when does that happen? never! see you on sat!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html