Wednesday, July 18, 2012

4th of July fun

We had a great 4th of July this year!  Celebrated in the morning at my parents' house.  We spent the night and decorated the boys' bike and wagon.  It was nice because we were able to spend it with dad who was finally out of the hospital! Yippee!  The parade hasn't changed much since I participated in it 30 years ago....and that's what makes it so much fun.  Just the neighborhood kids...decked out bikes, trikes, scooters, and cars and lots of old fashioned fun!  Zach did so good riding his bike the whole way and Mark got lots of laughs for his chill pose in the wagon! :)  They had fun and games at the park to follow and of course swimming.  We throughly wore the boys out!  Later that afternoon we went to a friend's house from church for dinner and more playing and fireworks.  It was a great 4th and we were so lucky to spend it with both friends and family! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html