Friday, July 20, 2012

Potty Training Time

It is probably PAST time...but with the due date of yet to be named #3 looming very soon....I am determined to get Markey potty trained and out of diapers before the baby comes in a month.  Fingers crossed!!

We have been talking a lot about it and he seems to comprehend, so starting tomorrow, we will be homebound for 3 days and giving it a go!

I went to target today at lunch and stocked up on M&Ms and Skittles for little rewards, stickers, new super hero undies, and a few small toys to give as bribes, i mean, ENCOURAGEMENT! ;-)

Wish us luck!  We are using the 3 day potty training method that we used with Zachary.  It was stressful at the time (from what I remember) but he actually did pretty well so we are going to give it a go with Mark too! :)

Hopefully I still have my sanity by Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html