Monday, July 23, 2012

Mediterranean crockpot chicken

Made a little creation tonight for dinner and it was a success! I love all the Mediterranean ingredients and just threw all in that I had on hand!
Chicken breasts
Italian stewed tomatoes
Sundried tomatoes
Kalamata olives
Garlic
Artichoke hearts
Mushrooms
Onion
Mix all the ingredients up, then placed the chicken on top and sprinkled with salt and pepper. Cooked on high for 4 hours. When it was ready to serve, I topped with some feta! Yummy!! Matt loved it and said next time it would be great on some pasta. Will have to try that next time! :) love it when a creation works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html