Sunday, June 17, 2012

Eight is Great!

This week hubby and I also celebrated our 8th anniversary.  We may not be perfect, but we are perfect for each other! ;-)

Matt surprised me by picking me up at work for lunch and sending flowers to my office.  We usually are not a "delivered flowers" kinda couple so it was a nice treat for sure!!  They were beautiful red and pink roses!

That night we talked about just how much life had changed in the last 8 years.  I will be the first to admit that marriage is hard work, but I can honestly say that I am happier and more in love now then I was then!  Maybe it's because I know more what love really is...and how hard we continue to work at it, but I am truly blessed and thankful that God led me to the partner and best friend I am supposed to have for life. 

Thank you honey and here is to many many more years to together.  Love you!

1 comment:

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html