Tuesday, August 9, 2011

conversations with boys

Oh my, it has started already....I really thought it would take longer....but lately, anything toot, burp, spitting or some other lovely bodily function has been the butt of all jokes (ha, pun intended!) :)


Today's conversation went something like this:
Zach- excuse me, i tooted.  (laughs hysterically)
Mark- NO, MARKEY tooted (which he did not, he was sitting on my lap and is now getting upset cause he wanted to toot???)
Zach- no markey, you didn't toot, I tooted!
Mark- NO, MARKEY TOOTED!!
Zach- (still laughing)
Mark- (clenching stomach until a toot DOES come out and big grin emerges) Markey tooted, yay!

Ahhhhh....life with boys! :)




3 comments:

  1. So this is what I have to look forward to with Caleb? Great! It'll be interesting to see if little girl has the same humor! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html