Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All I Can Say is.....

God Bless Grandparents!!  The crew decided to try for a kid free NYE this year...and since we had kinda decided we would be out on a kid/adult gathering anyway (M can be hard to put down where there are a lot of people around unless at our house), we were definitely up for an adult night out!  However, I wasn't sure if we would have a sitter.  My parents have helped out SO much with the boys lately with all the holiday social gatherings so I wasn't sure if they would want to spend their NYE with the critters.  Well I think after hearing the rest of the friends had sitters, mom decided they would once again come to the rescue! Thanks again SO much mom and dad, what would we do without you?!?!?!

I think we will head to dinner and then out to a local bar for a New Year's Night of KAREOKE!  This will be our first adults only New Years in 4 years! :) 

Saturday we will head back to the parents' house to collect the boys and eat lots of black eyed peas and cabbage to ensure that 2011 is off to a good start!

2 comments:

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html