Friday, August 17, 2012

No news

Yesterday's appointment was rather uneventful.  In fact, my doctor joked that it seems I had LESS progress than last week ;-)  Thankfully I am feeling pretty good all in all, so I am feeling okay waiting right now.  She said even if I had wanted to be induced at 39 weeks (which you are able to), she would not let me because my body isn't favorable for it and would probably not respond (ie-end up with c-section). 

I pulled up the old blog from Mark's arrival time...and apparently a week out, nothing was going on with him either...so there is hope!

Latest case scenario, he will be here by labor day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html