Thursday, December 8, 2011

weigh in

Finally made it back to ww yesterday.  My last weigh in was 11/16 which was the week before Thanksgiving.  I had missed the last 2 Wednesday meetings.  Happy to see I only gained .6lbs.  Which means 3.4lbs to go.  That is just over 1lb a week.  I have a LOT of activities coming up this month with the holidays.  But I would really like to reach my goal weight before the end of the year. 

My plan of action??  WORK IT HARD during the week...so I can enjoy the weekends!  I am really tracking again and going to try to get back into a more dedicated exercise routine again. I have been hit or miss and not in a really good schedule this last couple of weeks.  But I am going to do it.

And thinking about running a half marathon again.  After running 5 miles already...what's 8 more, right? ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Do the half with me on Feb. 26!!! I'm only running 3 miles now so you've got a leg up on me. I got a 12-week training program that I started Monday. You could just hop onto the training program next monday on week 2!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html