Wednesday, December 14, 2011

48.8 down... 0.2 to go!

It was a big day today...bigger than I figured but hey, I will take it.  Lost 3.2lbs this week, am into a new number range (which is always fun...will add that to my thankful list!), and am now just a mere 0.2 lbs away from my goal.  I joked with my leader that maybe I should have stripped down a little more or not had my morning coffee!  I am beyond excited.  And truly, still a little in disbelief that I have accomplished this much so far.  I will totally reach my goal by the end of the year...and will be ringing in 2012 with a "new Lisa" for sure.  I love Weight Watchers for giving me the gift of my health back!

Speaking of weight watchers...our leader told us today that WW will be revealing a new MALE spokesperson on Christmas...Charles Barkley!  Campaign will be called "Lose Like A Man".  I think that is so great and think it will attract more men.  It is such a great program but I think some men think it is just for women but it's not.

The thing that I love about ww the most is that nothing is off limits.  I love pizza.  I love wine.  I love cheese.  I love ice cream.  And I can still have all of those things, just in moderation.  Every friday we order pizza.  But now I plan for it.  Eat lighter during the day.  Get a workout in.  And then my pizza...I get thin crust and veggies.  And I love it just as much!  And do not feel deprived.  It works for me, and I am so happy I finally found something that does!

I still indulge.  I still have weeks that I gain.  I stil have days or weekends when I KNOW I eat way more than I should.  The difference is that now I recognize that and make sure I don't do it every day.  I am human after all, and no one can be good all the time.  Everything in moderation! :)

Anyway, good day today.  Got some other things in the works too and I am just really excited for 2012 and what all is in store!!

3 comments:

  1. You are so amazing! I want you to know how inspired I am by you...your strength and determination, your faith, and just the way you live your life. You are truly a beautiful person inside and out! Congratulations on reaching your goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You motivate me, sister!

    Mikes' uncle mike says, everything in moderation, including moderation! love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lisa! You are an inspiration to me too!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html