Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

I didnt get a very good picture of the boys together in costume, Zachary was too ready to go get his candy!! Note to self, take pictures BEFORE it is time to go trick or treating! ;-) We had a good time walking around the section of our neighborhood and Zachary got WAY too much candy for a little boy. People must have been heavy handed passing out candy because we didn't go to that many houses! Markey was definitely a favorite and looked adorable in his pea pod costume, especially toddling down the street after brother. Even Esther got to come with us on our walk in her halloween collar. Grammy came with us to help with the crew and it was much appreciated! Now...on to preparing for Thanksgiving and Christmas! :)










1 comment:

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html