Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!  I hope you are all ready for family, friends, and lots of yummy food!

We are headed to visit Matt's dad's side of the family tomorrow for our Thanksgiving meal.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone and for Mark to meet his Grandma Sally and the rest of the aunts and uncles.  The boys are in for lots of hugs and kisses!

I am also thinking today of my own cousins and aunt today.  One year ago today, my cousin Courtney went to be with our Heavenly Father after a life long battle with Cystic Fibrosis.  I am happy to know that Court is breathing easy now and free of pain...she is surely missed....

And today 2 of my friends' little ones turned 1!  Happy birthday to Evan and Charlotte!

Several friends whose wee ones are celebrating their 1st Thanksgiving tomorrow....Caleb, Nick & Alex, Madeline, Henry, and Teddy...we are so thankful for your precious lives too!

For Matt having a job this year, we have much to be thankful for....

And just for Matt, I am so blessed to have him by my side as husband and my best friend!

For 2 healthy boys, my wonderful blessings...

For FABULOUS  grandparents who help Matt and I out more than they even know and are so loved by their grandsons....

For my girlfriends who are really more like sisters, what fun would life be without you all?!

For Maria, our wonderful nanny, she has been such an immense help to our family and feels more like family every day!

And for so many other things....we have so much to be thankful for....

I pray you are all well and able to spend tomorrow with loved ones and remember to count your blessings!  Happy Thanksgiving...Gobble Gobble! :)

Thanksgiving 2009

November 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html