Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday weigh in

Today was my first official ww weigh in....and happy to report I lost 4lbs! I was hoping for the magic 5lb, but 4is pretty good do I'm not complaining. I tracked every lick, bite and taste...and planned my snacks and meals for work. Still got to have my pizza on the weekend but that is what the ww extra points are for! :)

I have 2 events I'm working towards:
1) Disney. I'd like to lose 10-15lbs by first week of march. Hard? Yes, but doable too! I have a 10k race in there to work for and I bought Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred to start in February too! It's all about planning!
2) summer! Last year I didn't get to enjoy my weight loss as I was already pregnant again. This year, I just want to look good and confident in a swim suit! And be at or under my lifetime goal.

Hoping by putting it out there, it keeps me accountable! Do you have any goals for the next few months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html