Monday, June 21, 2010

New Camera!

Yeah, we caved and got a DSLR! I have no idea how to really use it but I look forward to learning. We decided it would be our joint anniversary present and I know with two busy boys and sports for sure to come...we will get a lot of use out of it!


My Aunt Jane had her 70th birthday party over the weekend at their ranch in Palestine and it was the perfect opportunity to bust out the camera!

Oh, and Mark man is 100% on the move. He still loves to be standing most so I fear walking wont be all that far off, CRAZY!

Anyway, enjoy the pictures to come!

2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with the family--it's been such a long time since we've seen any of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html