Thursday, October 18, 2012

One Heart movie

I am not a huge sports fanatic, but I do love a good sports movie. Something tugs at my heart every time. I think that's why I don't mind watching College Game Day...I love the back stories and tales of perseverance!

I heard the story of Gainesville State school awhile back in a sermon in church. Just happened to see a post about it today on Facebook and in reading the comments, read it was becoming a movie! Filming this week in south lake if you live up that way!

Check out the video. Awesome story of 2nd chances and redemption for some young men who never have anyone on their side and of a community who decided to live out God's message of love! I look forward to the movie!

http://vimeo.com/14503709

And in case you need a good football movie now, check out these:
The blind side (great story!)
Facing the giants (watched this again last week)
Remember the titans (I cry every time)
Rudy(one of hubby's fav)
Invincible (great underdog story...and has market mark in it!) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html