That's about how it happened. I was sitting in the kitchen while Z was cruising around the chairs. I stuck my hands out for him to come to me assuming he would crruuuise on over as always. But instead....he did 1 step, 2 step, 3 step, lunge!!!! yes, he made steps!! real steps! I took him into the bedroom to see Matt. Stood him up against the foot rail and repeat!! Wow!
I tried again but he was getting tired so it became 1, 2, 3 cry and be frustrated. So, I guess this is just the beginning! We shall see what happens next!
Way to go Z!
How Psalm 23 Is Teaching Us About Trusting God
21 hours ago

Holy Cow he's a mover and shaker!!!! He even beat Livi who took her first steps at 11 months (and I thought that was super early!!)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Zach!! Watch out once he gets good its a whole new world!!
Wow, that was FAST! Congratulations Zach! And watch out, Mommy and Daddy.... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks girls! We will see, he prob took the steps and now won't do it again for another month like his rolling! ;-)
ReplyDelete