Wow. It kinda snuck up on me. I am two thirds of the way through this pregnancy, maybe even a little more if little Zach decides to come early! 28 weeks complete, 12 to go. WOW! Did I already say that? I cannot believe how quickly time is passing.
I passed my 3 hour glucose test too, thank goodness. I am relieved to say the least. I am still watching what I eat but at least I am not on a super strict diet. And Zach is moving a lot these days, enough to where I can see it on the outside!! I haven't seen a foot imprint or anything like that yet, but I have been staring at my belly to watch it move, so cool!
My shower is coming up in 2 weeks too. I cannot wait! I know that will make things even more real. Beware, I will probably cry at least once!
My glider is in too but I think I will wait until the hutch arrives to have it all delivered.
Hmmm, not too much else going on. My whirlwind month is practically over, thank goodness!! I missed my hubby and furbabies. Birmingham was lovely though. Fall foliage. I wish I had my camera, something we don't get to see! Have a busy weekend planned and then turkey day next week! Where has the year gone??????????
How Psalm 23 Is Teaching Us About Trusting God
21 hours ago

yes, where has the year gone!!! i have a feeling, i might have some tears at the old shower too. they come much easier these days. can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete